So this weekend was spent mostly in my room lip syncing to "Rhythm is a Dancer" by Snap! into my hairbrush. I counted and a listened to it 2, 190 times (for Kyle Miller). So as you can imagine I had a lot of time on my hands to think about the future, and no I don't mean just the Junior Miss Lip Syncing contest this March! But the reeaaaallll future. So I've set out a little plan, some goals for 2008....
Fantasize about quitting my job less and the Nightmare before Christmas more
Find producer for Adult video starting Jingles (this may be hard... is there a fatty cat fetish out there?)
Get friend(s)
Have sober sex
Kiss on the lips
Avoid taking limos to the apartment of people I dont really know/falling asleep on their freinds
Stop being a big loser who goes to the gym after running
Ok thats it for now, I'll try and think of some more for later, but the efffing FIRE ALARM keeps going off in my office. prolly cuz im foxxxxxy.
Monday, January 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment