Due to the popularity of this post, it has become a weekly. Saturday to Friday, so lets see how this week added up...
3- years older than the mean age of barhopping companions on saturday night
5- hours after waking up on Sunday that I was so blacked I needed to leave the bar
0- seconds spent kissing on lips
17- beers consumed after deciding to 'reel it in'
10- hours spent blogging about my feelings
36- hours spent looking at cat porn online
5- hours spent shopping for cats to make own cat porn, Nightmare before christmas themed!
3, 748- Cheese fries consumed (waffle and cheese whiz variety)
7- hours spent photoshopping face onto giraffe bodies in order to make 2, 190 valentines day cards for Kyle Miller in time (One for every day I've known and loved him!)
Oh wow, that was a good week. Ok I gotta go kiss a bottle of cheese whiz on the lips! TOOTLES
Friday, January 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment