Dear blog/diary/God,
Now its time for a more serious post. This is after all a time for reflection. So I've decided to play a little game I call "This Year in Numbers." Just so I can see how 2007 really added up. So here goes!
2- the number of states I lived in
8, 965.47- the number of dollars I spent on Banana Republic clothes after sleeping over in the city while living in CT with parents, so that bosses wouldnt know how often I sleep out
1- number of times cab was taken from Harlem to Stamford, CT
90- number of dollars spent on said cab
0- number of minutes after I arrived home from harlem cab ride that my parents woke up
70- number of dollars taken from dads wallet to pay for said cab
1 million- number of blackout makeouts
5, 754- number of Nightmare Before Chrismas related sex fantasies
8- number of years representing the age difference between oldest and youngest manfriend
3 bazillion- number of beers consumed
3- number of slices of pizza consumed after each hangover
1- number of dresses of cathy's that I spilled fake pump cheese on while eating fries and have yet to return.
Well thats it for now! Looks like another great year is shaping up!
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment