skip to main | skip to sidebar

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

whammy magumi

January 16, 2008- I drank so many beers I forgot what day it was.
Posted by Are you there God? It's me Claire at 7:02 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Are you there God? It's me Claire

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (26)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ▼  January (22)
      • a Poem for Wednesdays...
      • Thats what she said.
      • whammy magumi
      • im dumb.
      • Today in History
      • Bud and Banana 4eva!
      • Where does depression hurt
      • Ooh, it's a passion!!
      • This week in numbers
      • dinner
      • PROM NIGHT
      • Are you there God? It's me Claire... you know CLAIRE!
      • Confession!
      • Lets hear it for 2008!
      • Book review!
      • I like MIKE!
      • This Year in Numbers
      • Just another Sunday?
      • BAD FRIEND ALRET!
      • Christmas Cheer!
      • I'm Hungry!!!!
      • Julia Roberts???

About Me

My photo
Are you there God? It's me Claire
I wear my collar up with my skinny jeans and attracting old fat men in denim vests is my game. Oh and one time I broke my tailbone and I had to sit on a doughnut pillow. FOXXXXYYY!
View my complete profile